Bee and wasp stings
Application for Treatment
Bee and wasp stings

Bee and wasp stings are extremely dangerous for people with allergies. This is especially true for children. Even if you are not in this category,insect attack is fraught with unpleasantconsequences:

• pain for several hours / days;
• itching;
• redness and swelling of the skin;
• loss of consciousness;
• choking;
• vomiting;
• convulsions;
• cough;
• an increase in temperature.

Wasp can bite many times, but the bee - one, because its stinger remains in the victim's body. The most dangerous is thedefeat of the larynx, as it leads to respiratory arrest. Measures must be taken immediately

In the home kit should be available:

• tweezers;
• hydrogen peroxide;
• bandage.

Immediately remove the stinger if it was a bee. Squeeze out the poison from the wound. Affected area, wipe swab dipped in hydrogen peroxide and cover with hot water bottle with cold water or ice chunks overlaid. Instead peroxide allowed to use alcohol or cologne.

There are other means of 100 g of honey and 50 g of ascorbic acid dissolved in a liter of water. The mixture was stored in a refrigerator. Vodka - also a good option. 20-25 g of alcohol is enough to stop the poison. Ideally, if you combine collecting money and bed rest.

Decompression, severe swelling and a state resembling asthma attack should be an occasion to refer to a doctor.Treatment may involve not only the use of drugs or the use of a dropper, but placement of the tube in the trachea.

If you are bitten many times, but no trace of irritation, will have to take some blood tests.

Attack prevention is better than fighting it. This is why:

• Avoid accumulation zones of bees or wasps;
• Do not eat sweets near insects;
• going on a picnic, give up the spirits;
• Wear long-sleeved clothing;
• Stay calm when faced with danger.

Treatment on-line cost calculation